Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"5 New Things In 5 Days" - Popping My Nutella Cherry



So, today began my journey to try 5 new things, over the course of 5 days.

I'm not sure how I managed to make it through my entire life, and never try Nutella- not even once.

I have been reading about it's magical, nutty-chocolatey powers for a few years, but for reasons that escape me....I missed out on the magic.


Until today.

This morning, I purchased a jar of Nutella spread. For three dollars and forty-eight cents, I was able to taste Heaven. I cannot put into words the things that went through my mind other than the obvious:

 "HOW IN THE FUCK HAVE I GONE MY ENTIRE LIFE WITHOUT EVER TRYING THIS STUFF?"

I am so very glad that I took a chance, spent the $3.48 and was able to have my first mouth-gasm.

Thank you, Mr. Ferrero.

For all of you who would like to watch my first experience with Nutella....

Click this link....    http://youtu.be/mvnT_JENMt0

 
 
Also, I was unable to fully gratify my experience with words because....THE NUTELLA MELTED MY BRAIN, but...here is a compilation of songs that fully express how I'm feeling now, and how I felt during the Nutella-ginity losing experience.



 
 
Upon First Tasting..........




During the process of eating my Nutella.....




My Nutella calls to me from the kitchen........


 
 
 
If you haven't experienced Nutella...don't wait. Your mouth-gasm awaits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment